- We always seek to achieve the same goal: ensure a prompt and on-time delivery for every single shipment we handle.
- Air carriers and trucking companies have a constant relationship with us. Indeed, we use our leverage to negotiate the best rates for these services.
- In order to offer you a wide range of possibilities, we will provide you with different price estimates for the shipping process you need.
- These prices will vary according to several criteria, depending on the destination, origin and the various shipping requirements (refrigerated shipment or transportation of dangerous goods).
Our sales and operation will perform different offers by choosing one that will optimize speed, costs and reliability.
- Moreover, even if the demand is impacted by period cycle, international freight is in constant growth. There might be a slowdown at some point of the year (usually around Christmas), but this is counterbalanced by an important increase at the beginning of each year.
- The rates remain high because there are still problems of spaces for loading ships. The “peak season” is the period from May to November, there is a great demand for freight transport. In this period, you might expect higher rates as compared to slowdown periods.
- Fuel is another crucial factor in the market, or what is called the Bunker Fuel Factor. It is often a possible surcharge that the carrier can charge when oil prices vary.
Another factor has to be considered: carriers can increase their rates when the cost of terminals increases with trade unions and / or problems of congestion. This additional fee that will be charged has to be included in your final “all in” quotation.
- A freight forwarder is an organization able to handle exportation and importation process for companies (nationals or multinational), Individual and Association who aim to ship internationally.
- As a freight forwarder, PT. Neho Global Trading doesn’t handle the freight itself. We act as an intermediary between the customer and all necessary transport services.
- Sometimes these are complex transportation processes involving many companies across several countries with as many different laws to respect.
- As clearance specialists, we manage and control the import of goods on behalf of our customers. This is what we call customs brokerage.
Every country sets up its own regulations when it comes to export/import flows of goods. Due to the dynamic nature of international trade, these rules are subject to frequent changes.
- Go digital
- Be diligent
- Determine the type of cargo
- Find ways to reduce import costs
At the era of digital, many processes are moving towards digitalization. We understood this trend since the very beginning, and is now updated with the latest technologies.
To ensure a hassle-free customs clearance, we make sure to stay updated to the latest regulations, ensuring proper paperwork, licenses, etc.
We make sure that your products are in full compliance with the import requirements. Whether you need to ship restricted items, hazardous products, or any other challenging good, we will make sure that your cargo is released.
If your products can benefit from tax exemptions or reduced import tariffs, we’ll make sure that you can benefit from it.
- To start with, be sure make all the necessary documents ready (packing lists, commercial invoice, The original B/L.
- This will be handled by customs, freight can be paid with the presentation of the original B / L. Sometimes it can happen that there are gaps between the buyer and the supplier and the goods are not paid. This will greatly slow down the process.
It must also be done on time, less than a week before your cargo arrives at the destination, documents with the necessary banks and you send them (the importer) or your buyer-consignee on the B / L (If you are the exporter).
- The crucial role of a bill of lading, as a document of title, in international shipping cannot be ignored. A lot of problems may arise when delivering a cargo against one original bill of lading carried on board.
- Regular containers come in two sizes: 20-foot and 40-foot in length. The 20-foot container has an approximate capacity of 1050 cubic feet.
- The 40′ container has an approximate capacity of 2100 cubic feet. Specialized containers (hi-cube, refrigerated, open-top, etc.) are also available, you just have to ask us!
- A: Shipping insurance can be purchased for 1% of the declared value of your shipment, and for 3% for personal effects. All shipments are insured for the declared value of the item(s).
- While damaged or lost packages are rare, we recommend insuring each shipment in the unlikely event something does happen to your goods.
- Insurance covers loss or damage of your goods. You can fill in the claim form in case of problems, based on the declared value of your shipment.
- Q: If I send by sea road, will my delivery be made in time according to the terms of my customers or my own customers?
- Q: If I send by air, its more expensive?
A: There are certainly “standard” delivery deadlines or “ways”, but these can vary. The time affects transit times, of course. We can help you with your personalized service and your unwavering attention to our customers. Another way of insuring the expeditions in time is the delivery by air traffic.
A: Maybe, maybe not! It depends on several factors . The freight cost depends of the oil prices. We are in touch with international airlines company to get last prices in real time. We helped many customers with the expedition and the reception, and we can help you to avoid the expensive errors.
- Yes, in international shipments by air freight, we consider 2 things: the growth weight and the volumetric weight.
- To provide a price on the request, we will base our offer on the greater weight.
- A standard formula is used. Give us the 3 dimensions (W*H*L) and we calculate it for you
- Example :
You have 3 boxes 50cm*70cm*40 cm, each boxes weight 15 kilos.
The real weight is 45 kilos
The volumetric weight is calculated based on 1 cbm = 167 kilo
3* (0.5*0.7*0.4) = 0.42 CBM
0.42 * 167 = 70, so you will be charge on 70 kilos..
- There is no specific limit on international air freight.
- Some goods cannot be shipped by air, especially when it comes to express shipping, such as lithium batteries or magnetic items.
- Other goods are not prohibited, but only restricted.